About

Here at Millie Dollar Beauty we love to glitter and sparkle on the regular, when Millie Dollar herself is onstage she's never seen without her glittery eyelids, and she has even hosted workshops in the UK and Europe giving tutorials on how to get this sparkly look.

However we also love the environment, and believe we all need to do our part to lessen the evils of littering, and flooding our natural world with micro plastics.

Micro plastics is a term given to glitter by eco conservationists, as most glitters are made up of tiny pieces of metal, or plastic, so they can cause harm to the ecosystem.

Fish have been known to eat glitter that has ended up in the ocean, and due to the ingredients of these glitters, these are extremely dangerous to marine life.

It can also be dangerous to us, with some glitters being cut large, especially craft glitters, these can cause extreme eye damage. Anything from irritating the eye, leaving small cuts on the cornea, to in some cases even leading to the loss of an eye. We don't think misusing glitter is a joke, we are very serious about providing a safe, hypoallergenic alternative that is safe to use on the skin. 

Commercial glitters can also be harmful if swallowed, or inhaled due to some containing copper particles, which when small enough, can be absorbed into the blood stream causing lasting damage to the body.

Our glitters will break down in digestion due to their materials, and do not contain any harmful ingredients, so you can be sure any accidents are not the end of the world, and although your sparkle will live on forever, our sparkles live only as long as they are needed.

All of these reasons and more are why we are so proud, and working hard, to ensure the correct usage of glitter, and now with our range we can all can Glitter Responsibly!